- Fire up your PS3
- Go into the Settings.
- Turn off the Internet connection.
- Erase all the files in the BD Temp folder.
- Erase the X-Men First Class file under the Data tree. (tool around, you'll be able to find it)
- Restart your PS3 without the disc in it.
- Put in the movie and rejoice! It looks like a cross between an episode of Mad-Men and the first 50 issues of X-Men.
13 September 2011
X-Men First Class: The Mutant Blu-Ray
I loved X-Men First Class. So much so, that I saw in the theatre on opening day and a week before I bought it on DVD. To my sadness, the movie was CHOPPY. I am running another blu-ray in my PS3 to make sure it's not the new PS3. Here is a tweak to get it to play but skip a lot, and then I finally got it to work beautifully Here's the solution:
Posted by Mike DeWolfe at 8:32 PM